Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black long hair on nipples?

I have some long black hairs on my nipples, one side more than the other. Do i do anything about them?Black long hair on nipples?
just pluck or shave them, that's the only way you're gonna be able to get rid of them unless you wanna pay for laser hair removal.Black long hair on nipples?
Hair does grow on the nipples, it sound be a few hairs and not excessive hair because that could mark a hormone problem. If you have lots of hair then it would be the time to see the doctor, but if it is like 3 or more hairs then you are fine. I grab my razor and shave mine off, I don't think your supposed to do that though but I do just to do so, I think your supposed to tweeze it if you like.
Just tweeze them for aesthetic purposes
Trim them with a siscors if they bother you. otherwise leave them.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment