Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is black long hair ugly?

Not at all ugly. My girlfriend is Asian and has been growing hers for me. She says it is well below her waist now. I saw her doing some Pacific Island dancing with some friends, and she was the prettiest one there.Is black long hair ugly?
As long as it is maintained well and has a good shape/style to it. Black hair looks really bad if it looks dirty and stringy and lifeless. One of my friends is Korean and her hair is long and dark black but she has long layers and it's always beautiful and shiny (I'm just a tad jealous!)Is black long hair ugly?
Are you kidding. It is some of the most beautiful if it is natural. Asian hair is naturally black and gorgeous.
Gosh no. =] Many asian/hispanic woman have it and it looks very beautiful on them.
No I think it is absolutely gorgeous and am terribly jealous of people who do have it.
oh my god no, i wish i had long black hair, instead mines brown curly/wavy and long... and i don't want to use chemicals ;]
no long black hair is soooo pretty:]
No way.





:)
nah..i have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment