Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What kind of fancy make-up should I wear? medium dark skin and almost black long hair and brown eyes?

I am wearing a black dress with turquoise and silver beading. My shoes are silver. I tried silver eye shadow and it looked awful. I am considering buying some turquoise eye shadow but I don't know if that will be better. I don't ever wear make-up, the most I ever do is curl my eyelashes and wear lip gloss. Can someone tell me what to try and how? Also if anyone has ideas for my hair? making a fancier bun I guess. Please help me! My event (school's winter ball) is in a few days so help now! Thank you very much!What kind of fancy make-up should I wear? medium dark skin and almost black long hair and brown eyes?
try a silver white color (bright almost white and shimmery) Mac is good, with a black contour. It would be like a smokey eye. use black mascara and a black eyeliner smudged. something like this but a little darker on the black


http://evasitoe.files.wordpress.com/2008鈥?/a>


message me if you want any help or a different suggestion. I hope you find what you are looking for. :)What kind of fancy make-up should I wear? medium dark skin and almost black long hair and brown eyes?
Try wearing you hair down with loose waves, and for you eyes try putting a coat of black eyeliner with a bit of a tip at the end of the eye. Then right above use some turquoise/blue eye liner or shadow with a line above and finish with silver glitter and mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment