Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have black long hair and hazel green eyes and would not have a clue what colour eyeshadow 2 use...help?

There are two options


More natural look: Light purples would really make your green eyes pop and is not too dark with your dark hair. I think it would be really pretty





For a more Dramatic look: I think a dark or lime green would draw some attention to your eyes and make them look brighter





Personally I like the purples better, If you wanted to do something in between the two you could use sparkles on your purple eyeshadow or use a darker purple.





HOPE THIS HELPS!!!I have black long hair and hazel green eyes and would not have a clue what colour eyeshadow 2 use...help?
hmmm... i'd say a green or purple color...





i need seroious help!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's and emergancy but its not... i dont know how to describe it!!





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>I have black long hair and hazel green eyes and would not have a clue what colour eyeshadow 2 use...help?
I also have hazel eyes.


I wear usually neutral colors such as greens, browns, bronzes, and golds.


I also found out that brown eyeliner really brings out brown and hazel eyes a lot!
I think that an emerald green would give a subtle look, and blend in with your eyes, but it would also look great with your black hair.
I think a lime green would look hot on you! Or you can always try a smokey gray that works for just about everyone.
WELL IT DEPENDS ON UR SKIN COLOR TOO.... I THINK U SHOULD US METALLIC COLORS. COLORS THAT STAND OUT AND ARE SHIMMERY/GLITTZY... THEY WOULD LOOK AWESOME
same as your hair rules all.
green

No comments:

Post a Comment