Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black long hair with fringe?

My hair has always been really long..I get compliments all the time but im looking for a change. I have middle parting with really long black hair. Im thinking of getting a fringe and cutting my hair medium lengh.


I have an oval face aswell. Shall I go for it?





Thanks


xBlack long hair with fringe?
yeeeh i think it would look great with a fringe babe!


long black hair goes really well with an oval face shape. and to top it all of with a fringe would be great.


i dont personally think you should cut your long hair of becuase i did that once and regretted it. :(


but its completely up to you.


go for it hun ! (:Black long hair with fringe?
I wouldn't get BANGS but a side fringe might be nice. It's a nice way to frame your face it would probably look great on you and your oval face. good thing is that even if it looks weird you can always pin it back :)





but try not to cut it too short cause you never know what might happen
go for it. its just hair!
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment