Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am starting to grow little black long hairs on my chin...?

Why? I am not on birth control an haven't been for over a year. I got my tubes tied last year and had an oblation which stoped my periods all togethere. What would cause this hair, I notice hair is growing darker and thicker on my thighs and back of my thigh too and more peach fuzz on my face. I am only 29 and I do not want to start having to pluck little black long hairs from my face. It is very embarrassing when someone else notices them too!I am starting to grow little black long hairs on my chin...?
That would be caused by a decrease or imbalance in estrogen levels. You may have more testosterone than estrogen right now because of your operation. It always interrupts the balance of hormones and produces unwanted side effects when you change your body's natural state. Talk to your OB/GYN about hormone therapy, or go see your local herbalist for natural supplements to balance your hormones.I am starting to grow little black long hairs on my chin...?
Hello I am 29 and also grow these stupid black hairs out of my chin. Honestly thought I remember my mom pointing them out to me when I was a child. ';What's this, oh its a hair'; They have gotten darker and thicker hairs on my chin in my 20's however and don't know why. I have been on birth control for years, does this cause it? I also have peach fuzz on my face. I just pluck the really long ones out of my chin and I had a college roomate that waxed her face because she had dark peach fuzz. I wish I could offer you a solution but wanted you to know you are not alone.
Hi i am not sure what i think is it is hormonal or menoppausal health i had same problem with you do but most women take the herb it is call black cohosh all you do take every night and also the best way is shave off like guy does and no one will not notice it and also u can us the neet thing that will remove it I know ou you feel about this the best way you do is just shave like guy i am 41 i had problem with it because i had hair my face too so which is normal but if you dont like the way it look just shave off and made it look goood smile i bet your look good smile
ahh a bearded lady it's the man in you
some people are just genetically/culturally predisposed for hairnyness unfortunately. i just wanted to warn you not to shave this, as i notced in one answer. waxing may be the best removal method, because after time, the hair grows in sparser and thinner. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment