Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PLEASE HELP: What should i do with my wavy, black, long hair?

Okay, so EVERYONE tells me how much they love my hair, i even got the award in the yearbook for ';best hair'; but i am SOOOO bored with it.. i kinda want to keep my length but it doesn't matter too much. its just past my chest jet black and wavy/curlyish. (i am hindu/indian with brown eyes by the way). I also have layers that start around my chin. I was wondering if i should even get highlights.. and if so like what colour








PLEASE HELP i want to get it cut liek tommorow.. mabye even tonight.PLEASE HELP: What should i do with my wavy, black, long hair?
Keep it jet black. That's very unique.


Here's what you can do. You can get side bangs, and more layers on the back, and angles.PLEASE HELP: What should i do with my wavy, black, long hair?
well i couldnt imagine cutting my super long hair (almost up to my butt). but im always looking for things todo. get bangs, dye them crazy colors like i did. or streaks they are more daring then highlights. get a frullet cut.


like this


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3019/2487鈥?/a>


i know the wind messed up the style a little.





or dye whole head
I don't think you should get highlights, but I think you should get longer layers. There arn't any color highlights that look really good with black hair. Also, you could straighten it with a ceramic flat iron if you want to change it.
i am hindu/indian too


you should get dark brown highlights


and also, try a different hairstyles


but you can straighten it so that it wont always be wavy


if you want you can get bangs too!!!
idk
Ummmm...... u could flat iron it %26amp; that would make it a little longer.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment